• Academic proficiency- 70% average
• Application package submitted before December 5, 2016
• Drawing requirement also submitted by December 5, 2016
• Communications / Literacy
• Group Projects
• Co-op placements
For more information visit our website
Click here to download a PDF application form
If you're a creative thinker, CyberARTS is for you! Join the program to develop your visualization and presentation skills.
CyberARTS combines foundation studies in drawing and computer-based technology offering students high-demand skills in digital imaging, 3-D animation, videography, web creation, multimedia, fashion, interior and graphic design. CyberARTS students gain credits in Fine and Applied Arts, Communications Technology, New Media Studies and Co-operative Education.
CyberARTS curriculum is designed to maximize student potential and develop their entrepreneurial spirit through a variety of expanded opportunities. Students use their art and technology skills for outreach projects that are developed with partners in our community. After the completion of four years of study CyberARTS students finish with a four month full day co-op placement.
• Graphic Design • Animation • Web Design • Illustration • Fashion Design
• Advertising • Interior Design • Corporate Communications • Game Design • Graphics
* Architecture • Video Production • Television & Video • Concept Art